Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Why do Salafi/Sunnis celebrate christmas in Lebanon, Iraq,Pakistan etc?

Update:

diamont and Iraq, Pakistan etc......

Update 2:

BIDAH!!!!!!!!!!

Update 3:

11th Blessed Buddy (León De Ali):

You heard of this Bidah they do. Big hug. lol

Update 4:

Do they belt out this<

Dashing through the snow

In a one horse open sleigh

O'er the fields we go

Laughing all the way

Bells on bob tails ring

Making spirits bright

What fun it is to laugh and sing

A sleighing song tonight

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells

Jingle all the way

Oh, what fun it is to ride

Jingle bells, jingle bells

Jingle all the way

Oh, what fun it is to ride

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

FOFO!!!!!!!! I need a hug.

I didn't know about that Biddah.

I know the Biddah of Loud Speaker and Microphone . When they Pray Salah at Masjid The Imam use Microphone and you can hear him from the loud speaker.

I don't think this practice was performed during the time of Prophet(s), Who invented this Biddah?

"Every Bidah is misguidance and every path of misguidance goes to hell"

Shia Reference: Wasail al-Shia Vol.11, page 511

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let me tell u something....ughhhhh seriously u boil my blood with ur lies.

nways, i believe that celebrating X-MAS isnt just bid'aa but a mistake too. and guess what? before even becoming sunni, i read from a shiaa website that celebrating it is wrong.

nways like always shiaa follow their desires.

we believe its not just bid'aa......but worst much more

in christmas, christians celebrate this stupid thing bcz they believe in jesus who is what to them?? he isnt a prophet to them, they consider him their God or son of God.

so when muslims celebrate with them this they are being happy about what made ppl do shirk....what kind of muslims we are if we celebrate this with them......dealing with christians should be based on '' u have ur beliefs and we have ours'', we should love them and respect them but NEVER celebrate with them....ppl u are way far from what the prophet(as) used to do.

so yeah im not ashamed, in fact i am happy that i dont celebrate something Allah(swt) hate....would Allah be happy that we are enjoying time in the so called eids when they made a God with Allah?

say bid'aa and mock, and u will see FOFO who will mock the other in judgment day...

@ leon: in islam, when we say bid'aa we dont include TV and internet and micro and cars and etc....... bid'aa is when i change something in our beliefs as for what u mention, well as muslims we should search for education and Allah created for us brains so we use them and help ourselves to make our life easy with developpement.

the bid'aa is when ppl celebrate things which represent chirk...thats the real chirk.

====================

shame on u both of u...u are mocking us just like non muslims do.

as for the q, well go ask them, everyone will be judged for his/her own deeds.

i know sunni here who dont celebrate it and even shiaa who dont celebrate it and there are sunni and shiaa who celebrate bcz of ignorance.

i would like to ask, if someone is celebrating the eid of YAZID would u go? why not? u wont be from those who believe that yazid was good? so why not take the chance and have fun in the party and dance a little bit and sing like u are singing right now, but instead of ''Jingle all the way'' make it yazid all the way'' LOL

dont need to sing it..just have fun with the others....isnt that what some shiaa say?

i know u wont go....look at urself shiaa u hate yazid bcz u love ahlul bayt(Ra) but when it gets to the creator of ahlul bayt(Ra)...u walk away..... so why dont u hate the shirk in X-MAS??

drop it, i know u wont find an answer for this...but at least i did my duty towards this.

btw FOFO try to come less to ramadan plz, everytime u come u bring fights and conflicts with u.....and honestly we need peace in ramadan so stop ur ill hate and be a peaceful muslim for once in ur life.

salam

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in lebanon all those who aren't religious celebrate every freaken holiday ,if they come up with eid of the wind they'll celebrate it and YES shia are among those who celebrate christmas,i live in a mix area

nway kid is way pass ur bed time go to sleep cz u don't want mommy to get upset and deprive u from dog food

• 1 decade ago

lol @ dog food

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.