Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Really, really stupid ques. 10 points?

If someone types bye[, is the [ an unhappy smile, or nothing much?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

unhappy is :( or :-(

I think the bye[ was probably a mistake.

Source(s): or a weird frowny face
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

1) ??? Unclear - but the only one times -4 that is greater than 9 is -3. Or all: If (9 less than the product of a number) AND (-4 is greater than 7) THEN... Clause 1 is true (9 is less than a product), but clause 2 is false, TRUE AND FALSE = FALSE, and since FALSE => XXX is true for any X then any of the answers could be right. 2) Of course the $70 dollar shoes are better. Reason 1: they are cheaper: if you have $200 and use 70 to buy shoes and invest the other 130, the interest will make up the difference in cost. Even bank interest of a few percent should be plenty. Reason 2: fashions change, for about the same money you get 3 pairs of shoes, meaning you are more stylish for the 7 years Reason 3: New shoes look better than older shoes, even if they are good quality. For the same money you get new shoes 3 times instead of once Reason 4: you might die in 2 years, and your heirs would prefer $130 to a pair of used shoes.

• Ava
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

nothing much. if they were going to go through the effort of typing an uhappy smile, they would have noticed they did it completely wrong. messing up a smiley is like messing up a whole world. its just a typo, dont worry about it. if you are really worried, ask them. communication is always a good thing.

• 1 decade ago

Just A Simple Mistake,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

a pickle

idk a thing saying like im out i think it depends on the q

• 1 decade ago

looks like a typo to me! thank goodness for spell checkers! lol!

• 1 decade ago

it looks like a typo

• 1 decade ago

Looks like they just accidently hit[.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's a typo. the "[" key is really close to the 'enter' button.

• 1 decade ago

i think it may be just a typo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.