slappyjk asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Did Bill Clinton go to Korea because Gina Gershon was on her period?

Maybe he didn't have anything else to do and heard about these 2 Asian chicks who would give him a happy ending.

Michael P- I thought Hillary was a lesbian, thats that Bill used to tell his girlfriends, like his mistress of several years, Gennifer Flowers.

Apparently Gina goes both ways, Vanity Fair outed the affair. Of course Gina is going to deny it. Bill gives all his GF's talking points.

Best Answer

Bill Clinton is grinning like the Cheshire Cat, notice how the media is crediting him as if he pulled off a difficult manuever? Hah! It was a done deal before he left for his photo-op, God knows what the USA gave to N Korea?

Bill has had dozens of women since Gina, but not a single one of them's name rhymes with sHrillery. In fact, not even the last 250 women, his deal with his "wife in name only" was over in the early 80's.

I thought Gina Gershon was a lesbian.

Or maybe that was just a joke. She once said, "I'm not a lesbian, but my girlfriend is."

About her and Clinton: "It is such a crazy, outrageous lie… I met him three times at events. It disturbed me on so many levels. I felt I had to stand up and say the truth."

2 more points!

I'll take the 2 points.

Thanks for the two points. Instead of 2 Asian chicks how about two Americans.*

Thanks for the two points. Instead of 2 Asian chicks how about two Black chicks.*

Hillary was probably home for the week

Another twisted mind here. Did you skip your med today ?

BILL CLINTON IS THE MAN