slappyjk asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Did Bill Clinton go to Korea because Gina Gershon was on her period?

Maybe he didn't have anything else to do and heard about these 2 Asian chicks who would give him a happy ending.

Update:

Michael P- I thought Hillary was a lesbian, thats that Bill used to tell his girlfriends, like his mistress of several years, Gennifer Flowers.

Apparently Gina goes both ways, Vanity Fair outed the affair. Of course Gina is going to deny it. Bill gives all his GF's talking points.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Bill Clinton is grinning like the Cheshire Cat, notice how the media is crediting him as if he pulled off a difficult manuever? Hah! It was a done deal before he left for his photo-op, God knows what the USA gave to N Korea?

Bill has had dozens of women since Gina, but not a single one of them's name rhymes with sHrillery. In fact, not even the last 250 women, his deal with his "wife in name only" was over in the early 80's.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I thought Gina Gershon was a lesbian.

Or maybe that was just a joke. She once said, "I'm not a lesbian, but my girlfriend is."

About her and Clinton: "It is such a crazy, outrageous lie… I met him three times at events. It disturbed me on so many levels. I felt I had to stand up and say the truth."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2 more points!

• 1 decade ago

I'll take the 2 points.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Thanks for the two points. Instead of 2 Asian chicks how about two Americans.*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thanks for the two points. Instead of 2 Asian chicks how about two Black chicks.*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hillary was probably home for the week

• 1 decade ago

Another twisted mind here. Did you skip your med today ?

• 1 decade ago

BILL CLINTON IS THE MAN

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.