can some1 please explain the palace of queen Saba...?

keep hearing that it was miraculously transported from one place to another.... how?

Saba, Sheba same person

Favorite Answer

Peace

Arent you talking about her Trone instead???

Not sure what you are talking about...

Peace to All

EDIT>>>>

Quzibillahi Mina shytan Al Rajeem Bismillahi Al Rahman Al Raheem

But the Hoopoe tarried not far: he (came up and) said: "I have compassed (territory) which thou hast not compassed, and I have come to thee from Saba with tidings true. I found (there) a woman ruling over them and provided with every requisite; and she has a magnificent throne. I found her and her people worshipping the sun besides Allah: Satan has made their deeds seem pleasing in their eyes, and has kept them away from the Path -so they receive no guidance- (Kept them away from the Path), that they should not worship Allah, Who brings to light what is hidden in the heavens and the earth, and knows what ye hide and what ye reveal. Allah!- there is no god but He!- Lord of the Throne Supreme!" (Sulayman) said: "Soon shall we see whether thou hast told the truth or lied!" (Surat an-Naml: 22-27)

(The queen) said: "Ye chiefs! here is delivered to me - a letter worthy of respect. It is from Sulayman, and is (as follows): 'In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful: Be ye not arrogant against me, but come to me in submission (to the true Religion).'"

She said: "Ye chiefs! advise me in (this) my affair: no affair have I decided except in your presence."

They said: "We are endued with strength, and given to vehement war: but the command is with thee; so consider what thou wilt command." She said: "Kings, when they enter a country, despoil it, and make the noblest of its people its meanest thus do they behave. But I am going to send him a present, and (wait) to see with what (answer) return (my) ambassadors."

Now when (the embassy) came to Sulayman, he said: "Will ye give me abundance in wealth? But that which Allah has given me is better than that which He has given you! Nay it is ye who rejoice in your gift! Go back to them, and be sure we shall come to them with such hosts as they will never be able to meet: We shall expel them from there in disgrace, and they will feel humbled (indeed)."

He said (to his own men): "Ye chiefs! which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?" Said an 'Ifrit, of the Jinns: "I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted."

Said one who had knowledge of the Book: "I will bring it to thee within the twinkling of an eye!" Then when (Sulayman) saw it placed firmly before him, he said: "This is by the Grace of my Lord!- to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! and if any is grateful, truly his gratitude is (a gain) for his own soul; but if any is ungrateful, truly my Lord is Free of all Needs, Supreme in Honour !"

He said: "Transform her throne out of all recognition by her: let us see whether she is guided (to the truth) or is one of those who receive no guidance."

So when she arrived, she was asked, "Is this thy throne?" She said, "It was just like this; and knowledge was bestowed on us in advance of this, and we have submitted to Allah (in Islam)." And he diverted her from the worship of others besides Allah: for she was (sprung) of a people that had no faith. She was asked to enter the lofty Palace: but when she saw it, she thought it was a lake of water, and she (tucked up her skirts), uncovering her legs. He said: "This is but a palace paved smooth with slabs of glass." She said: "O my Lord! I have indeed wronged my soul: I do (now) submit (in Islam), with Sulayman, to the Lord of the Worlds." (Surat an-Naml: 29-44)

I heard or sheba, but not saba.

• By Jinn .

Holy Quran , Surra 27 ( An-Naml )

[38] He said (to his own men): "Ye Chiefs! which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"

[39] Said an 'Ifrit, of the Jinns: "I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted."

[40] Said one who had knowledge of the Book: "I will bring it to thee within the twinkling of any eye!" Then when (Sulaiman) saw it placed firmly before him, he said: "This is by the grace of my Lord! to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! And if any is grateful, truly his gratitude is (a gain) for his own soul; but if any is ungrateful, truly my Lord is Free of All Needs, Supreme in Honour!"...

[41] He said: "Transform her throne out of all recognition by her: let us see whether she is guided (to the truth) or is one of those who receive no guidance."

[42] So when she arrived, she was asked, "Is this thy throne?" She said, "It was just like this; and knowledge was bestowed on us in advance of this, and we have submitted to Allah (in Islam)."

[43] And he diverted her from the worship of others besides Allah: for she was (sprung) of a people that had no faith.

-=-

Arabic :

http://www.holyquran.net/cgi-bin/prepare.pl?ch=27&...

u mean queen sheba?

Of course, by some car or plane!

• never heard of her