What are some good names that start with A?

my name stars with an A and i want my kids name to start with As to but i don't know any good unique ones it has to look good with the name aguilar which is my last name ,i don't plan on getting married or having a boyfriend they'd be MY kids i will raise them alone id like them to have middle names to... show more my name stars with an A and i want my kids name to start with As to but i don't know any good unique ones it has to look good with the name aguilar which is my last name ,i don't plan on getting married or having a boyfriend they'd be MY kids i will raise them alone id like them to have middle names to they don't have to start with an A so if you have any suggestions on that as well that would be awesome ,also im mexican the names don't have to be mexican just not to white sounding lol thanks is
Update: i will most likely adopt
and thanks for all your suggestions but i can use abby (thats my nieces name and my sister wont be to happy with that ) and alexsis is out cuz thats my name and i hate it lol