What are some of your ghost stories that happened to you?

Our team is looking for people that have homes being haunted around the area of Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin and also Illinois. We're non-profit organization and so far investigated a lot of areas in the Illinois and Indiana Area. You can see some of the places that we've investigated at our site.

We are also doing Webisodes as well of the places we've investigated. The webisodes are also at our website as well.

If you are from the areas listeded above and believe that your home is haunted please send me a message. Our team will be happy to help you!

If you are not in the Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, or Iowa area - you can give your ghost story that you've had happen to you. Ten points go to the best story. Thank you!

-Paul

Founder of IPRA \ Tech Specialist

Illinois Paranormal Research Association

• YY4Me
    Best Answer

This happened a while ago in Brisbane, and even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it's true. John Bradford, a Sydney University student, was on the side of the road hitch hiking on a very dark night and in the midst of a storm. The night was rolling on and no car went by.

The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly he saw a car slowly coming towards him and stopped. John, desperate for shelter and without thinking about it, got in the car and closed the door, just to realize there was nobody behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on! The car started moving slowly. John looked at the road and saw a curve approaching. Scared, he started to pray, begging for

his life.

Then, just before he hit the curve, a hand appeared through the window and turned the wheel. John, paralyses with terror, watched how the hand appeared every time they came to a curve. John saw the lights of a pub down the road so, gathering strength, jumped out of the car and ran to it. Wet and out of breath, he rushed inside and asked for two shots of tequila.

He then started telling everybody about the horrible experience he went through. A silence enveloped everybody when they realized he was crying and....wasn't drunk.

About 15 minutes later, two guys walked into the same pub. They were also wet and out of breath. Looking around and seeing John Bradford sobbing at the bar, one said to the other, "Look, Bruce, there's the bloody idiot that got in the car while we were pushing it."

.

Source(s): . ~ "A mind is a terrible thing to waste." ~ .

I don't know if it was a ghost, but when i was 10 my parents began renovation on our home on Whidbey Island (in Washington State).

We took all the doors off the hinges and put them in the garage for painting.

That night we slept downstairs in the den. The doors in front of the house were locked, so was the sliding glass door in the back. But we were unable to sleep, because several times during the night, there was the sound of doors slamming echoing through the house. It was strange because all the doors were in the garage.

There were other strange things that happened... the lights would dim sometimes and then brighten up again. Once, all of the pictures of my family fell off the wall at the same time.

Just weird things like that.

Once, I heard a little girl or boy laughing in a corner of the den. (This one, definately seemed like a ghost) I was suprised and a little disturbed because nothing was there. Then, I heard the laughing and footsteps leave and go up the stairs. I followed... when I got to my parents bedroom, my mother looked like she had "just seen a ghost" I asked her what was wrong, she said "I just heard a child running and laughing and the sound seemed to disappear in my bathroom". Then I told her why I had run upstairs to her room. We couldn't believe it...

One night, I was soundly sleeping until a loud, ominous knock woke me up. I was startled, naturally, and sat up in my bed. I looked carefully around the room thinking someone may have been trying to enter via my window, but no one was there. Then I heard the footsteps. They marched around my property and I could hear my front door creak open. I was very nervous and lied back down. I tried to pretend it wasn't real, but my heart quickened as if it were trying to escape my chest. I covered my ears--only to hear an annoying, Microsoft Sam-like whisper in my ear: "I am the cybernetic ghost of Christmas past from the future..."

Yeah, you can pretty much guess how it goes from there.

someone ate my lucky charms...

BOO!

out of curiosity what are your findings? what have you concluded about the areas that youve researched? what evidence have you found to support your potential claims of hauntings?

are you using that voice phenomena thing? you know those things are easily falsifiable (thanks television).

email me!

Source(s): Atheism: The Logical Choice.