I need help on coming up with a title for my novel?

i am starting this novel and i don't know what to call it. it's sort of scary in many ways and kind of sad, not a lot though. let me tell you a little bit of what it's going to be about: it's about this 21 year old woman named Deirdre. her parents adopted a boy named Aidan when he was 3 before... show more i am starting this novel and i don't know what to call it. it's sort of scary in many ways and kind of sad, not a lot though.
let me tell you a little bit of what it's going to be about:

it's about this 21 year old woman named Deirdre. her parents adopted a boy named Aidan when he was 3 before Deirdre was born. when Deirdre was born Aidan was 6 years old. Aidan was a jealous boy and never shared anything he had and he was very mad when Deirdre was born because his adoptive parents would now pay attention to the new baby, he felt very lonely until one day he said that a man talked to him, apparently it was his imaginary friend so it wasn't a big deal. so Aidan lived with the family for 2 years more, full of hate towards Deirdre and his parents.
Aidan often talked to his new imaginary friend because he understood Aidan. his friend started telling him to behave very bad with the family and especially Deirdre, he used to hit her and burn her toys and break the dishes and called everyone names, he was completely brainwashed by his new invisible friend.
his parents put him in an orphanage and never heard from him again. years passed, Deirdre's mom died when Deirdre was 7 so she lived with her dad and now she is 21. she has never heard of Aidan at all because nobody wanted to tell her, it wasn't necessary. Deirdre's dad kept a box (or trunk, don't know what i am going to make it be yet) and he doesn't let Deirdre check in there at all. he has old stuff in there like a photo album of when Aidan still lived with them and of his dead wife and Deirdre's old diary from when she was 9. Deirdre decides to check in there one day while her dad is asleep. she opens the box and finds the photo album and sees Aidan, wondering who he is.
then days later, she starts receiving anonymous letters from a person she doesn't know, it has no address or anything to show where it came from, they just arrived there.
then she starts seeing weird things that shouldn't happen, the letters were now starting to scare her because they threatened her. then later in the story her dad is killed, but that's not it, her uncle also knew everything about Aidan and he suspects that all of this is happening because of him, so he tells Deirdre everything about Aidan and that is the boy in the pictures is Aidan.
so one day Aidan kidnaps Deirdre and takes her to an abandoned orphanage or house (haven't gotten that yet) and that's where Deirdre starts to find things out because Aidan tells her everything, how much he hates her and how she ruined his life and then his imaginary friend shows his true form, it's a spirit or something like that and he is the cause of all the strange and paranormal things that are happening in the story. Aidan becomes a bit of a psychotic after he turned 20 so he acts kind of scary and creepy.

tell me what you think of my idea for this novel so far, any opinions are welcome, but if they're bad then don't be too insulting.
i need help finding out a title, he he.
if you think i need to add something or take out something then just let me know and i'll see, =)
thanks.
Update: also, everything i mentioned at the beggining of the story is not mentioned at the start of the book so neither Deirdre or the reader has any clue of who are or what is sending the letters, Deirdre is told part of this before the middle of the story and then after the middle of the story Aidan closes it all up and... show more also, everything i mentioned at the beggining of the story is not mentioned at the start of the book so neither Deirdre or the reader has any clue of who are or what is sending the letters, Deirdre is told part of this before the middle of the story and then after the middle of the story Aidan closes it all up and Deirdre knows everything and so does the reader. =)
Update 2: for anybody who doesn't know, this isn't the whole story at all, it's near the end but i am still planning out events.
Update 3: all of the stuff i mentioned at the start of the explanation are just things from the past that will be mentioned later on in the story. but the book starts with Deirdre at the age of 21. =) she learns all of these things from people, i thought i just clear those things first.
12 answers 12