Hey I have an interesting question for atheists tell me what you think?

Ok since you dont believe in souls or anything like that all that youre concerned with would be the matter that makes up our bodies. There are trillions of cells in the human body, so one might say that we arent really one being at all, but millions of little cells that just happen to be working together and arent... show more Ok since you dont believe in souls or anything like that all that youre concerned with would be the matter that makes up our bodies. There are trillions of cells in the human body, so one might say that we arent really one being at all, but millions of little cells that just happen to be working together and arent unified by a soul. Would you agree that when we die our body composition is basically the same as normal and that possibly the only difference is that we (our cells) have decided to stop working to maintaining the community we had made?
the matter that was working together to be "you" decided to stop working together. No matter was lost from the universe and no soul left your body when you "died", which you believe because you are atheists. Nothing changed except all the cells decided to stop working together and went off to do their own thing. Knowing all this what would you define death as exactly? the moment when all the cells making up you just stop working together? Also why would you be afraid of this as everything that made you up still exists in the universe? Is it just the human survival instinct? Also following all of this doesnt Buddhism seem much more likely, because the matter that made up your body is reused in other living beings and "reborn"?

I myself am a christian and I believe that our soul unifies the cells in our body to make us more than just a community of little cells, but assuming the opposite of that leads to interesting ideas.
Update: They dont unify the cells into one being they just help them work together.
Update 2: Its natural instinct to want to preserve the organized community of cells that makes up yourself. I can understand your point of view.
Update 3: Well they dont exactly stampede but they stop working together. eventually none of them work together at all (finger nails stop growing) and then they have all gone their seperate ways so to speak.