promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Cheapest Price For The iPhone 3G S...?

What is the cheapest price for the iPhone 3G S on Pay As You Go, because I dont want to pay over £500 just for a phone, thanks and best answer awarded

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They have found a flaw in the way the phones handle text messages, which could allow hackers complete control of the handset.

The hack would come in the form of a burst of SMS messages which contain a single character.

They would let the hacker control dialling the phone, visiting websites, the phone's camera and also sending texts to other iPhones, allowing control of them as well.

"This is serious. The only thing you can do to prevent it is turn off your phone.

"Someone could pretty quickly take over every iPhone in the world with this."

"Mobile security is really taking off so we are just the first to discover this bug. There is no way this would have stayed secret."

will reveal the flaw in the Apple phone during a speech to the Black Hat cybersecurity conference today.

Apple know about the potential bug over a month ago, but the company still hasn't released a patch to combat the potential hacks.

DO NOT BUY A IPHONE

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Be careful who and where you trust, there are alot of iphone fakes going around on the internet, if you stay safe and go to o2 then it'll be worth the money, or you could hold out til the next iphone comes out

• 1 decade ago

Hey, here is the cheapest iphone 3gs i could fins here in the us. For $339 GBP. He doesn't ship to The Uk if thats where you are. But I can Unlock it, jailbreak it, and ship it to you if you want.

If you need my help email me at romanvorob@yahoo.com

575.00 USD

=

339.524 GBP

http://cgi.ebay.com/One-month-old-black-16gb-Apple...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.