Can i use my Bank of America Visa Debit Card in Seoul, South Korea at any Global ATM or Citibank branch?

I have done extensive research and found many different answers such as "I can, as long as there is a visa logo on an ATM, but w/ a fee." I can not apply for a Citibank checking card...so my best bet is to use this one...I just want to make sure I will be able to use this debit card while I am visiting... show more I have done extensive research and found many different answers such as "I can, as long as there is a visa logo on an ATM, but w/ a fee."
I can not apply for a Citibank checking card...so my best bet is to use this one...I just want to make sure I will be able to use this debit card while I am visiting Seoul, SK and have little to no problem at the ATM or Citibank banking branches...