Los Angelenos, which baseball team do you prefer LA Dodgers or LA Angels of Anaheim?

I heard a radio show doing a survey this morning, thought I'd do my own, since I've got nothing to do here at work.

Favorite Answer

Real baseball fans are Dodgers fans.

Angels fans are yuppies that bought their shiny new Angels hats after the 2002 World Series.

Seriously, the Angels wore a two-tone blue and red hat for years, but yet, at that World Series all you saw were brand new red ones.

Where was this hat: http://www.angelsfangear.com/Images/hat.jpg

Dear Lord, if the Angels and Dodgers ever met in the World Series, it will be a sign of the apocalypse. Remember 1989, when the A's and Giants met? Do I have to say the E-word?

Sorry but the Angels are not a Los Angeles team. For starters they play in another county.

There is only one LA team and that is the DODGERS..

Don Corleone, that truly is a difficult question.

Of course, Don Corleone, I pledge my eternal friendhip and loyalty to you. But as for baseball teams, I have two hearts. I grew up in LA, listening to Vin Scully and Jerry Doggett doing play-by-play WAY past my bedtime. So I love the Dodgers. But I moved to Orange County 8 years ago, and love the Angels too. It's my dream to see Dodgers/Angles world series. I am almost to the point of cutting each of my hats in half, and sewing them back together. If I could only sew, I would have done it already (like the Weavers did when their sons pitched against each other).

The Angels. yet they are not the Anaheim Angels. they regulate their call each and each twelve months. If memory serves, they are at present The Anaheim Angels of l. a., off constrained-get entry to highway 7 close to Knott's Berry Farm Low Riders Hollywood walk of attractiveness.

Dodgers!!

Screw 'em both. I stopped caring several years ago when the players went on strike. To me they're just a bunch of dramatically overpaid prima donnas.

i prefer the Anaheim Angels

definetly more of a dogers fan, but I still like the angels somewhat

Angles