? asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

can anyone grammar check this for me?

August 4, 2009

Attention: To Whom It May Concern,

Marriott-Tulsa Southern hills

1902 East. 71st, Tulsa, OK 74136

Dear: “Sir or Madame”.

I would like you to consider me for the Front desk position offered at your company. I learned of this opportunity through a fellow employee.

I have previously had experience in the following open position when I contributed to multi-phone lines, attention to detail, and computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. My high level of concentration, excellent leadership, and business skills has helped me achieve a strong academic record at Tulsa Community College which reflects my diligence and commitment to success. Rigorous liberal arts courses in a concentration in business have provided me with a first rate writing ability as well as a sharp, analytical, and problem-solving when it comes to managing a business on my own, while still helping customers, which I got the opportunity of doing at my previous job.

Through challenging leadership positions in regards to being a Circuit coach running a store, and Sales representative for a store, and as a Leader working on group projects at TCC. I have developed a strong sense of responsibility, effective interpersonal skills, and the ability to contribute to teamwork. Even in high pressure environments such as working at curves, cricket, and inspirit and ministries. With my background in liberal arts, business, and leadership, I am confident that I can make a profound contribution to your company.

Enclosed is my Resume for you to review. I am enthusiastic about the position, and look forward to meeting with whomever it may concern. Thank you for your time, and your consideration.

Sincerely,

Brandie Campbell

1904 East 73rd St.

Tulsa, OK 74136

• Mercy
    Favorite Answer

The following are merely suggestions. Keep it short; limit your business letter to three paragraphs. Your resume should give the details.

4 August 2009

Attention: Personnel/Human Resources

Marriott-Tulsa Southern hills

1902 East. 71st, Tulsa, OK 74136

To Whom It May Concern:

Please consider me for the Front Desk position offered at the Marriott Hotel of Tulsa Southern Hills. I Have learned of this opportunity from a fellow employee.

I have experience in managing multi-phone lines and computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. I currently study business at Tulsa Community College where I have achieved a strong academic record. I pride myself in analytical, communicative, and problem-solving skills.

Enclosed is my resume for review. I am enthusiastic about the position and look forward to meeting with you at your convenience. You may contact me at [phone number] or at my personal e-mail address [e-mail address]. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Brandie Campbell

1904 East 73rd St.

Tulsa, OK 74136

[phone number again]

Source(s): business ed. minor