Ponder, Are we all in "business", some sort of business. What business are you in?

Question # 2: How do you know you are right, when you tell someone it is none of their business?

Update:

Update 2:

(((Red Queen)))

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

In business of throwing religion out of business.=:) I do usually allow people to disagree with me as myself don't agree with most views on this forum.

So no problem with me. uncle.=:)

Source(s): Just fed up with relgious Mumbo Jumbo
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm in the business of telling people where their money went.

It never is anyone's business I don't think. I have to look at people's personal personal things all the time and not bat an eye. Simply put, that's none of my business either.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do a little freelance editing (mostly medical) here and there, and I import and sell jewelry. I'm also a SAHM. It goes from crazy to calm.

When I tell someone something is none of their business, then it's none of their business.

• 1 decade ago

As a messenger of God, mankind is my business, and the sharing of the salvation message of Jesus Christ.

There isn't much time left before Christ returns.

We are commanded to know the season of His return, but we do not know the day or the hour.

This my friend is the season and the day and hour is upon us all.

Christ returns and He is the only way to God through the belief that His blood shed on the cross was payment for our sin.

Today is the hour of choice.

God said " choose ye this day who you will serve, God or man."

peace to you

your friend

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I guess the business I am in is volunteer.

I know I am right when i tell someone its none of their business , it prevents them form twisting my words around or gossiping about me.

• 1 decade ago

I am in the business of inquiry.

Which I openly share.

The only time I've ever said "it's none of your business" is when someone asks about what I got them as a gift for some occasion - then it's only a temporary statement. ;D

• 1 decade ago

I am in the existance business. I exist so I generally don't tell someone it is none of their business.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am a professional 'address reader' and 'lifter of heavy objects'

I tell my kids it's none of their business all the time, but they believe everything is their business.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am in the business of turning trolls and report monkeys into toads™

Q #2: Because I said so!

• 1 decade ago

Being in business is a meaning that we have a certain thing to do and nothing else apart from it.. indicates a boundary of our freedom. When someone says "mind ur business.." they mean "stick to your boundary".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.