RANTS ABOUT GHOST OF JANE DOE!?

can't we all just get along and hold hands round a camp fire singing Kumbuyah? :(

Ghost of Jane Doe has her opinion, and so do you guys too, i think she's just a bit irritated with all these Michael's looks based questions.

So can you get past your differences, and get along :D

P.S no abuse please, it scares me, i feel the need to sleep with one eye open. THAAANKS :)

Best Answer

aaawww! Your a nice person. That's what we should do. Your right. I've gotten over it. :) But we are entitled to our opinions. Just saying. :)

Team MJ Fan Clique

I agree...if Michael is watching this he is not happy at all.

Fights amongst his fans? Never! We all share a love for Michael, and we may not all get along but all this going on is just pointless and uncalled for. Michael would not want this! I mean, as long as nobody's bashing him it's fine....take your anger out on the haters, not the fellow fans. Sheesh.

Come on guys =/

She's not saying that he wasn't hot. Just there were other things that made him interesting as an artist. So yeah I agree with her and I think he deserves better than a lot of these rubbish questions.

I don't understand why everybody is hating on her.This feud proves there are different branches of the Michael Jackson family.

leave her alone. she has her own opinions just like you and I

btw: i am 30 and i think MJ was hot and I might post questions about his looks along with the teenagers-lol

• Mimi

Yeaah sure.. that would be nice.. xDDD

She needs to understand we're like 13-16..

And she's like what 30-something I'm guessing?

So we're obviously less mature than her. You're hardly going to post "MICHAEL JACKSON IS SO HOOOOT'.. when you're 40 haha.

Okaaaaaay..

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore! *zips mouth*

~♥ LOVE TO YOU ALL! ♥~

xDDD

I AGREE. THEY ARE ACTING NO BETTER THAN THE FILTHY MEDIA. IF I WAS MIKE, I WOULD REFUSE TO EVEN MEET SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ON HERE. THIS PROVES WHO MIKE'S REAL FANS ARE......... ''JANE DOE'' WAS'NT SAYING HE'S NOT GOOD LOOKING. SHE WAS JUST SAYING THAT THAT'S ALL SOME SEE YOU KNOW?

SOME PEOPLE ON HERE DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED FANS.

Source(s): RIP KING OF POP AND EARTH ANGEL YOU WILL LIVE ON FOREVER :).

They don't bother me. Dont let it bother you. they're just impressionable children caught up in the media hype. It'll all blow over soon enough. In the meantime, I guess its recess...

All I want is respectable questions on this topic with substance. I never thought it was too much to ask lol.

But those children REALLY need to go get a fan worship forum because it's getting creepy around here...

I find all this hilarious xD