Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Fetish for crossed eyes.?

I get insanely turned on when I see a girl crosses her eyes. I go on video and image sites to see girls crossing their eyes. I have requested custom videos of girls crossing their eyes. I am not sure how to break this fetish. It is something that is hard for me to talk about and I recently revealed it to my girlfriend in a text. I have asked her to cross her eyes for me but she cannot do it. In fact my last two girlfriends have not been able to cross their eyes. I feel like if maybe we could play out that fetish in my personal life it would deter me from looking online at stuff. I am not sure what to do. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

haha! Well, it seems like you are just interested by people crossing there eyes but you don't need to label it a 'fetish'. It's not really a big deal unless you make it a big deal. BTW crossing your eyes a lot is bad for your eyes. Just try to distract yourself whenever you think of wanting to look at pictures and eventually you will forget about it.

Good luck! :)

• misiak

Cross Eyed Fetish

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Fetish for crossed eyes.?

I get insanely turned on when I see a girl crosses her eyes. I go on video and image sites to see girls crossing their eyes. I have requested custom videos of girls crossing their eyes. I am not sure how to break this fetish. It is something that is hard for me to talk about and I recently...

Source(s): fetish crossed eyes: https://shortly.im/Rfm3Z

Nothing to feel ashamed about. People may think its weird but if you think about it everything human beings are attracted to is weird. Why do men like breasts which feed children? I have a face fetish and love seeing girls make silly faces. Rene Descartes had a fetish for cross-eyed women too. lol

Count yourself lucky. Most women will be happy to cross their eyes to make you happy. I know a guy who can't get off without a woman giving him a gold shower, another who likes amputees and midgets.

I met a gal once who wanted to dress me up like a woman. That was out last date.

Same like you, I feel same thing. I requested to my girlfriends to cross their eyes, and some of them accepted, even with some comments before. But once they saw the effect on me, they were happy doing that.

• Bess

i have same fetish but i dont think their are girls who can do that with their eyes i love to see some sexy girl who can train their eyes to move one eye to the right and the other to the left thats hot plus if she can control her sexy calf muscles while doing it i really find it hot! its very weird but very sexxxy as hell!

i get crazy turned on by girls with hot toned calves and can make their sexy calves move up and down and roll like a belly dance esp when girls wear sexy white socks that make their legs and calves look so hot!

muscle control with calves look hot like in youtube video called crazy calf nauli wave if their are girls on this sight who can do this and love to arouse men by doing this with their calf muscles message me plz you calf muscle control girls are the hottest!!!

• Maria

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avY9v

no?? what the hell is wrong with you