Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

I need help matching the part of speech to these LATIN verbs there either noun,pronoun,adjective,adverb, verb?

Antonius

fugit

hostibus

spe

humane

tractavit

sibi

totum

qui

exercitum

Favorite Answer

Antonius noun

fugit verb

hostibus noun

spe noun

humane adjective

tractavit verb

sibi adjective

totum adjective

qui pronoun

exercitum noun

I honestly didn't get a chance to watch these matches concerned so might not have full insights. Sehwag had no reason to withdraw his appeal, he was within full rights. It was completely in the spirit of the game, what the batsman was trying to do was not. No need for a warning either by the bowler. If the batsman doesn't want to get out then stay in the crease. If it was clear he was running to make a run and then when saw that he might be out. Raises his hands that he has an injury then he should be given out. But there is also benefit of the doubt, he actually might have pulled something or genuine injury. If he is injured not likely he will dive its stupid. Hussey is not the kind of player from his record who would try something funny. He is a trustworthy player. Intentionally or unintentionally bowlers should not stand in the middle. Batsmen need to run to score, so they should be off the pitch immediately. I don't know what the circumstances were, but if bowler is on the pitch a rule should be made batsman shall not be given out. Bowlers should be of the pitch. Its batsman's right not the bowlers. With his hands on the hips what was he doing standing there in the first place? Umpires should admonish such bowlers regardless of who it is. I don't know about the rest of the circumstances, but it is being suggested Tendulkar didn't even bother ground his bat. And with or without Lee standing there he would've been out. This law should be clarified now IMO regardless. That if bowler intentionally or unintentionally stands on the pitch hindering the batsman. The batsman shall not be given out. I always hate that.