i need to cure a stomach ach fast!?

its 6:00 am and i still cant fall asleep because of a nasty stomach ach. i have tried drinking some tea, didn't work, and i put a worm rice bag over my stomach, didn't help either. i dont have any other liquid besides water and milk, and i have tried eating crackers which diddnt help either.

please help, i need to go to bed!

nevermind, we do not have milk, only water

i cant go to bed because its so painful, and i cant read a book because i cant focus!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Anytime I have a stomach ache, I take a really hot shower and sit on the shower floor... It normally helps... but I also end up falling asleep in the shower.

Why don't you try drinking milk?

I think (think being the key word) that stomach aches are caused by something to do with acid. (Or is that indigestion ==') And since Milk is a base, it'll counteract it...I think.

Sorry, that didn't help much xD

You could always try to distract yourself from the pain, read a book and fall asleep, go watch some youtube videos...

Oh! You have panadol or mytalcid?

Sorry sorry. I tried T-T

the first answer was good, just lay in bed read a book or something or go back to sleep and then think about something else close ur eyes get in a position where it is comfortable and then relax u will eventually fall asleep! good luck