What are the possible results of being punched in the chest?

I was in an altercation and was punched really hard in the chest. This happened two weeks ago tomorrow. Since this has happened, my chest has hurt a lot. At first it hurt all the time, and then it stopped hurting unless pressure was placed on it, like when hugged, blowing my nose, my kid leaning on it, etc. And at first the pain was basically more on my chest, between my breast. Now, since yesterday, my left breast hurts and a portion underneath my arm, and my chest hurts with no pressure placed on it at all. What are the possible results of being punched in the chest? I have a doctors appointment, but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this and what the results were.

Update:

I also wanted to add that there is no visible bruising to my ches either.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A cracked or broken rib.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Tossup between The Motor City Machineguns and The British Bulldogs

• 1 decade ago

Try this website, there is a check list - http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/tc/chest-pain-c...

I hope this is not a domestic violence, be aware that depending on what your doctor finds during the examination, he may and could report the case to the police department. Just be prepared that someone may be in legal trouble as a result of this. YOU NEED TO KEEP THE DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT irregardless.

Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

The female part is very sensitive to any type of damage. Being punched in the chest can cause bruises, bleeding, lung problems, and in rare cases broken bones. To be sure check with your doctor, so he can certainly assure you what is happening to you.

Source(s): Basic Knowledge
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If it is so then don't afraid, it is normal. It will last maximum for two weeks. just take some pain killer and don't give pressure to it.

But visit the doctor. GET WELL SOON.

• 1 decade ago

Wow, i have the same problem, and I hope it doesn't stunt my breast growth...=(

Source(s): experience
  • 1 decade ago

Go see a doctor...their diagnosis are better than ours...

• 1 decade ago

A broken rib...

• 1 decade ago

You have a fracture.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on your health...

Maybe you have asthma?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.