I came across this tonight on my girlfriend's MySpace, should I be worried?

Ok, here's the deal, I've been going out with this chick for about 4 months now, the first 2 months was cool, but now I believe I have reason to panic. I was browsing her Myspace, and this is what her about me says, and she did this tonight:

Hi. My name is Shannan. I'm soon to be twenty. :D Yay me. Haha. Well, I don't really know what to say since I doubt you guys are even taking your time to read this. So I'll be quick. I live in Duarte. I'm real big party animal. I'm in love with dancing. ****, I drop it like it's mother ******* hot. ;D Take me for a ride, baby. By day I work as a medical assistant. Boring. . .I know, but hey, it pays the bills. I love my friends. :D Jessica and Victor. Oh, and my sister Bianca, and Johnny. So yeah, I have a cell phone, if you wanna have a private chat, ask for my number, boys. [:

I haven't talked to her yet, but I'm going to when I get the chance. What should I make of this?

She made the edit tonight. That's what got me worried. She basically made herself to look single.

Favorite Answer

Don't explode at her. Talk to her about it and make sure she knows how you feel. If she shows no remorse, just doesn't care or even laughs it off end it with her she's obviously not worth your time.

I wouldn't just shrug it off because there must be something wrong for her to just offer her number to other guys like that.. that or she may think you guys have already broken it off, sadly that does happen :(

Hope you figure it out, Good Luck :)

i dont know about you but she seems to want to have a open relationship...

by the way...yeah you should worry...maybe you should get one of ur guy freinds to pose as someone calling her for some action...and see if she is really wanting freinds...or some new lovers in her life...

ya...totally man you should be worried...she didnt say...hey i want to be freinds...

and she only mentioned talking to guys here...

im kinda suprised...she is stupid to post that if she wants something secert from you...obviously your gonna come across that...

but but...how long has she not used that myspace...and when did she post that...you never know...it could be also old...i kept my info stuff forever on my myspace...last time i changed it it was like...months and months ago...but ya still...if she is using that myspace often at least or once every week...she should delete that...

you totally need to see whats going on...

you might take my idea on that one and let one of ur freinds pose as some dude who wants her...and see what she will say...

maybe u can try to hack into her myspace account...my bf did mine...not like he found anything speical lolol...

You should run while you have the chance. At the very least she has no respect for you and your relationship. Do you really need to deal with a girl like this in your life? She has no excuse for putting something like that online.

She sounds bored.

My parents had a problem like that. My dad never really appreciated her or told her she was beautiful and pretty much ignored her.

So she went flirting and messing around like that tryin to get some attention off guys. She wanted to know shes still attractive from a mans point of view.

She shouldnt be doing that if she is with you though.

well it depends. Do you know when was the last time she updated that? I almost never update so yeah that might be it. Ohterwise, maybe she is just loosing intrest in you. Maybe you could talk to her about it? But try no to be mean like 'Why the hell are you putting that on your myspace?!' be soft and calm. Try not to get too worked up about it when your talk about it with her.

NO, No, no. Hell no. Leave that *****!!! If she is going to put anything about boys in her about me, it should be about you. And why would she want a bunch of guys asking her for her number, when she is already taken? it seems like she is just waiting for something better to come along.

I don't know. She'll probably get all mad if you say something but it sounds a little off. But it doesn't sound like it's even about you, though. The last part, they may just be a small tease.

It seems a bit to flirty to be coming from a girl who's in a serious relationship. Talk to her about it, hopefully she has a good explanation.

that is sooo not cool

how ever it is just myspace and so far its innocent deff confront her thou

You guys should definitely confront her about that. Talk it out and if she's not looking for what you expected she was.. leave her.

Answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkKK....