sintrum asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I pee extremely often? Every 15 Minutes?

Hello,i always feel the urge to pee(Extreme) Every 10 to 15 minutes.. Is this normal? I often also feel the urge to make poo every hour.. Thanks,i am almost 17 years old.

• MatT
    Favorite Answer

Peeing too often mean only three things:

1. You got a bad case of Urinary Tract Infection - affecting most probably your bladder.

2. You got Diabetes Mellitus, which has frequent urination as one of its major symptoms.

3. You just simply drank lots of water.

Source(s): Doctor.

hi there

hope you are ok but this is not normal

what do you mean by like 15 - 10 mins ......... the whole day

I know that who do that alot may be suffer from Diabetes

but I believe that if it was once or twice may be you are having some stress + drinking alot of fluids

plz check a doctor

This will pass, your puppy is only 9 weeks old. You could take him to the Vet to rule out a urinary tract infection, as frequent urination is a symptom, as is straining to eliminate. If your puppy has room, he will potty in his crate. A crate should only be large enough for your puppy to stand up and turn around, enough room to lay down-that's it. If the crate is too large, you can make it smaller by putting a divider in it (if it's a wire crate). You didn't say how much water your pup gets, or if you have a bucket in his crate? I would limit his water intake, nothing to drink after say 8 or 9 at night, depending on your schedule. As he gets bigger, his bladder will get bigger and he will be able to hold it longer. You are doing things right, treating him when he goes potty, and never scolding. When my pups are little, and I am with them while we are potty training outdoors, I put the act of peeing on a cue. In other words, they eliminate and I say good boy/girl - you went potty(!) and I give them a treat. When they are older, all I have to do is open the door and tell them to go potty, they know what I'm asking of them because they were taught 'potty' as a cue word as a pup. A little advice on successful crate training. When you let the pup out, it should just be matter of fact. No happy talk, no praising when he comes out of his crate - that makes the EXIT more important than the time spent in the crate and your pup WILL be encouraged to want to get out of the crate for treats and happy praise. It is better to give the happy praise and treats while the pup is quiet *IN* the crate. Every once in a while, I will pass by the pup's crate and throw a bit of kibble in and say GOOD BOY/GIRL! Making the time he spends in the crate that much more enjoyable, cause he never knows what good things *could* happen when he's sitting quietly in his crate. Also, I never open the crate when the pup is barking to get out. He will quickly learn that barking gets him out of the crate. Don't leave him in the crate for long periods of time as a pup. Hope this helps! Congrats on your new puppy! Edit: To follow up with your last question - With my last puppy, potty training took less than a month... BUT! he was already 10 weeks old by the time he came home (that's a normal time frame for a Newf pup to leave their Mamas). My breeder took the time to begin his potty and crate training before he ever came home to me. :) In the past, it has taken me anywhere from 1 month to 4 months to potty train one of my pups.

From this forum, we can do is guess and suggest, but not sure.

The est thing you can do is consult a doctor and after careful consulting, you doctor will know better what is wrong with you and what you should do to improve the situation. Do it soon, before it could become worse!

• Sathi

Time for a complete physical.

• Belle

Could be diabetic. Are you thirsty a lot and feel tired?

u may have a urinary tract infection, u should see ur doctor.

^^^^ these guys.

Watever you done to your prostate is bad. Goodluck bud.

MEDIC !!