how to calm down my eczema?

my doctor recomended me not to use my hydrocortisone 1% cream because it would damage my skin.

since then i have been using moisterisers for about 3 weeks, and although my ezcema has not improved, it has gotten worse.

my neck is always inflammed and pinky red, and i don't know what to do. sometimes when i am stressed it gets worse.

anyone any ideas on how to calm down my skin?

i have been using hydrocortisone cream for almost 12 years.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The main cause of eczema is overreaction of the immune system. Identifying certain foods, chemicals, etc can be very helpful in battling this disease. I try to avoid soy and milk products which trigger my flare-ups.

After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments.

Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free.

After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-eczema extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now.

It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.

Source(s): my life experience
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Have you already tried out Eczema Free Forever strategy? Proceed on this page : http://tinyurl.com/pzwdksa . This might obviously explain everybody!

• 1 decade ago

Manuka Honey is effective in treating Eczema.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.