how to calm down my eczema?

my doctor recomended me not to use my hydrocortisone 1% cream because it would damage my skin.

since then i have been using moisterisers for about 3 weeks, and although my ezcema has not improved, it has gotten worse.

my neck is always inflammed and pinky red, and i don't know what to do. sometimes when i am stressed it gets worse.

anyone any ideas on how to calm down my skin?

i have been using hydrocortisone cream for almost 12 years.

The main cause of eczema is overreaction of the immune system. Identifying certain foods, chemicals, etc can be very helpful in battling this disease. I try to avoid soy and milk products which trigger my flare-ups.

After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments.

Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free.

After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-eczema extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now.

It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.

Source(s): my life experience

Have you already tried out Eczema Free Forever strategy? Proceed on this page : http://tinyurl.com/pzwdksa . This might obviously explain everybody!

Manuka Honey is effective in treating Eczema.