Astral Projection in islam ?

hi, since i was young ive been having these weird activites going on during my sleep. i feel paralysed from my body and cannot speak although my mouth is open. i find out that it was sleep paralaysis that was happening to me. i used to have lucid dreams were my dreams felt real and i knew what was happening...

i just wanted to know if astral projection is ok in islam or is prohibited?

is it possible to get stuck outside the body?

can you get possessed during astrol projecting?

please give detailed answers thanks

Favorite Answer

It's also happened to me too. If I remember it correctly it happened to me three times. The first one I think was the worst because it was my first time and I didn't know what to do. I thought that ghosts were haunting me in my sleep but in fact I was having a nightmare. The next two nightmares well, I managed them well. I said to myself, "nah I'm not gonna be afraid again. I'm not gonna freak out this time." because I knew how to handle that kind of situation.

So don't you worry if this thing happens to you as I hear a professional psychic said on his radio program that "astral projections" are perfectly harmless. "It's just a natural occurrence that we all experience." He also added.

all this bombing and terrorism is not Islam! they are mislead people!

Yes Misled people from the Islam religion.