HE IS SHY...but not around me...?

this guy in class is VERY quite n hardly talks to anyone...it took me 4ever to get him to notice me n talk to me.....hey, i always try to get what i like;)

so he has told me almost about everything in his life and even offers to do homework for me...

my concern is that i am really starting to like him and this bothers me....i do not wanna think that he likes me n he only likes me as a friend...

however im the only girl he talks to in class...what do you think?

he also smiles alot when he is around me n this is weird but looks at my eyes and boobs a lot....lol :) silly right?

Oh yeah. He likes you alright. He's just too shy to make the first move. He's afraid that you don't like him that way. Meanwhile, he's fantasizing about all the things he would love to do to you when he looks at your boobs. So give the lucky schmuck a clue. Hint that there is a movie you are dying to see on some weekend night but that you want to go to it with someone. If he's smart he'll pick up on that clue and ask you out for a date. If not, you may have to be a bit more direct. Rub his shoulders as he does your homework. Rub up against him and see what his reaction is. He just may surprise you with what he does. So go ahead and go for it if you like him. That's my advice.

Hes a guy, thats y he looks at ur boobs lol. Well he's interested. Ask him out, you only live once.

i think he like's you, and that's why he has opened up to you [told you all about his life.]