I want to get involved in voice talent work, where do I start?

I'm not sure how to go about contacting a talent agency, if I should, or well you get the gist not sure where to begin!

Favorite Answer

If you are looking to really break in, I'd recommend getting a coach and things of the ilk. The basics. Learn to make your voice more resonant, appealing, things like that. I suppose an agency might be good, but looking online you might be able to find some work. At http://gonogging.com/ a freelancing site, there are a lot of job offers for voice over work strangely, many of which haven't been replied to it appears. If you just wrapped it up and did all of them you could probably get a good word spread about you, and maybe even get a few more job offers your way. Good luck hunting!

you should probably start out with a vocal coach who can help train and guide you in developing your voice, after that they could help you find the right agency for you and also help prep you on what to expect for auditions and gigs and what not. hope this helped, good luck!