STRAIGHT GUYS!!!!!!!?

if a gay guy told you they thought you were hot would it make you uncomfortable or take it as a compliment?

• RWgirl
    Favorite Answer

I've asked my male friends and I get differing answers. Most of them take it as a huge compliment, but a few get uncomfortable. Straight guys need to realize that just because a gay guy pays you a compliment, they aren't going to try to make out with or otherwise fondle you.

Well I wold think that it's uncomfortable but i would then take it as a compliment and finally question my sexuality. I know that some gay guys check me out sometimes but that is it.

• I am not a guy but spoke to my bf about this one, he said that he would take it as a compliment. You're obviously very attractive if both genders think you are hot! As long as you are 100% happy with your sexuality then you should be fine.

Take Care

Waps

xx

Source(s): own exp.
  • ?

If anyone tell me they think Im hot Id take it as a compliment,why not.

Compliment. I am gay!

I'd take it as a compliment, isn't any different from a girl saying it, just that I don't find boys attractive

• kp

i'm straight and have had gay guys flirt with me. i take as a compliment

does not bother me at all

I'm all for gay rights but the scenario you just mentioned makes me uncomfortable as hell.

WRONG SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!