cj asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Is it possible to be pregnant and not know?

For the past 2 months, I have done pregnancy test only to see it is negative. This was because I was feeling sick. I was, however, seeing my period. I have missed my period and did the test and found out I am pregnant. My nipple area is already darker, my tummy is really protruding for 5 weeks pregnancy. Could I have been pregnant months ago even though I was having my usual period? Please responses are needed. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Yes. But your bleeding wasn't a period, it was likely implantation bleeding or some other issue.

YES! My cousin did not know she was pregnant. My grandparents saw her 2 weeks before she gave birth and could not tell. Her doctor didnt even pick it up! She had her period the whole time and was terrified as she drank, smoked etc as she was unaware she was pregnant... luckily her daughter was healthy. She was not even really overweight, she only gained 6 kgs... she just thought she was getting fat!

It is possible yes, & congratulations :)

Best thing to do is get a scan or a bloodtest to see how far you actually are. Im 5 weeks pregnant (guessing). Havnt been any happier.

Goodluck to you and your pregnancy. x

Source(s): 5 weeks pregnant baby #1

Yes - I had a period once throughout one of my pregnancies.

well i didnt find out i was pregnant untill i was 8w 3d and i really didnt know. but as soon as i took a test it came right up

Source(s): 20w 2d pregnant with a little boy

better take a scan check everything is ok, Good Luck