Jon asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

is it ok (healthy) for my six month old to eat a full banana blended?

my little girl loves blended bananas as a new taste we have introduced her to but she eats a full one at a time blended is there a recomended amount of in take a baby should have a day/week or will she get constipated or loose or any of the above?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well depends on the size of the banana. my 18 month baby giver her a whole medium banana but the large ones i cut a piece off. i also add an apple sometimes. you can give it to her everyday. and she mite get abit constipated with bananas. just give her plenty of water.

gluck x

• 5 years ago

Banana is perfectly fine for a 6 month old to eat. It's a myth that introducing fruits will later make vegetables more difficult to introduce. We're born with a sweet tooth - breastmilk is extremely sweet.

• moose
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

When doing this add a little bit of plain yogurt so she gets full quicker and won't have too much banana and you can help her eat this. I'm sure she would love the idea that, mommy or Daddy gets to share a snack with her.

• emsp
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Hi there, I should think that is fine. More likely to make her constipated than loose so just watch out for that and other fruits should compensate for that hopefully

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes!

• 1 decade ago

meh!

Source(s): comes and goes
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.