Which is better: x box, play station, or PC?

Which is the most economic choice to play new video games? And which one has better quality, better games?

Favorite Answer

ps3.

I personally play strategy games like C&C and Total war so for me PC. PS3's and Xbox's are best for driving, shooters and such.

In my opinion the PS3 has better graphics, better controllers and the online thing pay once and that gives you a lifetime of online gaming i think.

360's are better online, although you pay £40 every year, I personally think more people have Xbox's the PS3's so thats what makes the online play better. Xbox's are cheaper. And the games are cheaper than the PS3's games because there DVD not bluray.

PC's are good if you have a good machine. But its a pain to use a keyboard and mouse in shooters, driving games, you could buy a gaming controller but that's more money.

PS3's and Xbox's are made for gaming PC's are usually made for work as well.

ps3 has more and better games than an xbox, but an xbox is cheaper, but a pc has basically every game on xbox and playstation, and on pc the games are always alot better. But a computer thats good a tplaying games is even more expensive than both of them.

I would prefer a pc over both of them. I am actually trying to put together a ccomputer right now for games. If you have a good graphics card like you would need to play any games, you can even plug it into your tv.

It depends what kind of games you like, and what kind of gamer you are. If you are into multiplayer first person shooters or you want to show off the most amazing graphics to your friends- the PC. You can get technology in the PC which is way beyond what you get in a console. PCs are constantly evolving, whereas new generation consoles are released once in several years.

See http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiJMP...

Having said this, if you are not looking to spend much money a gaming PC may not be for you. You also need to consider the cost of the TV alongside the console, however.

P.S. Anybody who tells you the PC has inferior graphics doesn't realise how games are produced, nor is up to date with the latest PC technology.

Source(s): Have been closely following PC hardware, console hardware and gaming for several years. I have many contacts who work for the companies producing the graphics chips (i.e. ATi/AMD and Nvidia!)

I love PC games because they are more convenient, cheaper, and better resolution. But I admit Xbox and PS3 have more of the newer games like Grand Theft Auto and Madden I just hate spending the money on a system and a new high resolution TV. It's a bigger investmenr, one I will probably have to make soon.

Well PC has limitless games which you can download from virtually any website some free some not.. but then Xbox and PS both have much better graphics PS normally beats the Xbox in graphics but not by much. They both have large ammounts of games available, and, so long as they both have a particular attachment/download they can both play any of their predecessor's games. In my opinion i would go for the Xbox 360 Elite.. thats only because i have one and it is truely awesome. The PS3 though is also a true great so dont rule that one out :P

You can do a lot with a PC, but if you know nothing about it, then well, I'd go with the Play Station. I think the PS3 has some better exclusive games, nicer controls, better graphics. Lots of cool features that are also easy to use and get used to.

pc is better it has wayyy more games and is upgradable. Also it has better graphics if you have the right computer. I have a wii, ps3, xbox 360 and an ok gaming pc and the pc is my favorite by far. Also games are cheaper for pc most the time.

PC, because you can get most Xbox and Play Station games on PC

Source(s): <<<<ME>>>>!!!!

if you're just heading for video-games, I suggest a Playstation (it will cost you a bit more then buying a 360 but it's worth trust me).

There are some awesome games out there and you can also buy them via PSN store (if you have wireless connection).

Hi,

I love PC and PS3. I think they are different so I would have a difficult time choosing which to go for.