Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

I need some suggestions on makeup tutorials.?

Hi, my name is Kristen and I do makeup tutorials (how-to videos) on YouTube. I need some suggestions on what type of tutorials you would like to see. You can see my Makeup Channel here:

www.youtube.com/xxglamxglamxx

I'm also doing Makeup 101 videos, if you are a begginer in makeup. What kinds of things do you need help with?

Thank you so much in advance!

Kristen

**If you have makeup questions that aren't getting answered here, feel free to email me! xxglamxglamxx@gmail.com**

*NOTE: PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT KIND ANSWERS! YOU WILL BE REPORTED IF YOU SUBMIT HATEFUL/VULGAR ANSWERS!*

all of your answers so far are great!. Thank You.

xoxo

08/05 - added 'scene' makeup tutorial

• Elina
    Favorite Answer

Everyday makeup

Reviews of your favorite products

How to apply liquid eyeliner

You can see most asked questions in yahoo :)

ohh yeeah here is always questions like how to apply eyeliner or eyeshadow like Emo

I think you have brown eyes you can make videos with eyeshadow for brown eyes ..

Source(s): hope i helped you

Well I need help with a natural look. That would be pretty helpful. Another thing that would be helpful is reviews on different types of makeup, like eyeshadow and eyeliner.

And DIY beauty tips and skincare would be great.

i think you should do...

smokey eye look

Natural

Autumn

Back to School

and maybe you should do some looks that celebrities wore in music videos movies to award ceremony's etc.

hope I helped and I'll try to check out you channel