Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 1 decade ago

I have been out of work for 18 years where can I find a job?

I do not have a degree do know how to operate a computer wp etc. Please advise. I do have a resume.

Favorite Answer

Start with a part time job. It's relatively easy to get one as long as you have the qualifications or skills to do the work. Look into Craigslist for your region or the work classifieds in newspapers.

• ?

Every area has government sponsored programs to assist moms in returning to the work force. Call your local employment office for a list of sites and phone numbers. Programs are usually free and run about 6 months.

Hi. While I am browsing the Internet, I have found an Interesting website which gives us an Excellent opportunity to earn Money in a smart and simple way. This system is 100% legal and 1000% successful. This is not a Scam or Fraud way of making Money. This system of making money is very simple than any other system in the Internet. You can see the result in less than 10 days. This system had already made many Millionaires in India. Why not you be the next Millionaire ?

I have already joined and getting good money. To know more about this opportunity visit : www.hiran.cash2all.com

check on internet there r a lot of sites which can help

Take a look at this step by step money making guide it works

www.mavericksthemoneymakers.com