Why do you need to admire your father?

• Frank
    Favorite Answer

you dont. some people do bad things...some people have bad characteristics...some people just arent admirable. theres no reason you have to admire anyone. the important thing is appreciating your father for whatever he has done for you. Unless you have a father that does not care for you at all, he will always want the best for you. He may not show that in a way that is considered "admirable", but that doesnt make it any less valid.

• sasha

because he and my mother gave me and my sisters the best up bringing evevr. i admire him for that and also how strong he's being through his battle with terminal cancer, still always smiling, spirited, and always enough strength for a warm n snug cuddle.

LOVE U DAD!

• mac66

I don't need to...I chose to. I lost him several years ago, but I still try every day to honor him My sons didn't get to know him well, but they know all about him, and will always here stories about him.

you dont

especially after a million broken promises

because I miss him so much.