How can two shy people not make a conversation akward?

i like a guy, but everytime we talk to eachother, it feels wayy akwardd...we are both pretty shy.

how do i fix this???

• Puff
    Favorite Answer

I've been in that situation, too. Be friendly, but not flirty. Find some stuff you have in common. Take things slow. Accept the fact that you are both shy and getting to know each other is going to take a bit longer than you might like, don't worry it will be well worth the wait, Allie!!! :)

I would talk to him and get to know him well. It may be awkward but if you find a subject you are both mutually interested in then discuss it you will find that this can really help. It will not be easy but as you get to know each other better it will become easier. DO NOT do anything derogatory or degrading to yourself to attract his attention it will not work and if he likes you then he may find it offencive and it will make you think less of yourself as well. It won't work. Good luck and I hope this helps.

don't be shy i mean us guy really have a hard time making the right words just pretend hes like a friend and talk bout life anything make a comment

I guess everytime you both talk to eachother its less awkward, aint I right? Talk to eachother more

• ipnez

The first answer is very wise. But, you just have to talk and risk feeling foolish, chances are it will work fine and you'll have lots of fun.

Talk to him more.

Yes it'll be heaps awkward.

But when you start to get to know each other it'll get easier. You can't just "fix" it that quick.

• You could say "Awkward....." and start laughing.

Just be confident and before you meet up with him think of conversation topics.

(: good luck :)

you just need to get comfortable. if u act comfortable than he will too.

• Flash your titties at him and that should solve your problem.