Why are men who show emotion weak?

Seems to me only feminine men do it.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because society has made men feel like any emotion is a sign of weakness when it's simply not true.

Even the toughest of men have been known to break down in tears at the birth of their child or the death of a loved one and I think it's sad that they have to do it in private.

• 1 decade ago

Thats Bull Shid. A man that will admit when he's wrong or is not afraid to show his emotions is a real man. A man that isn't able to show emotions because of what someone might think is a phony punk.

Tell me, do you admit when you make a mistake or hide that also?

• ss98
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think it's the exact opposite. Men who can't show their emotions are the weak ones.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this question makes me sad. now im going to beat you up. ha i just proved you wrong, i just showed you I have emotion and that I'm strong at the same time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i disagree, its cool for real men to show their emotions. Its true, there are times that it is better to be more reserved, but guess what... Everyone HAS emotions, if they are SCARED to show them, how is that manly??

• 1 decade ago

hey man, i show emotion when i talk about Jesus man. He is the real love iight. and im 70 kg, i do wrestling, football, soccer, and weights. Ive been doing these sports for 4 years. dont get it twisted.

• 1 decade ago

because they are truely in love, so that why the scare to loose their love ones

• 1 decade ago

there not weak

every one just says they are

• cos that is what some women want these days...

and so we can get laid, we play their games... :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah, and cavemen who dont are strong. i..am..strong...must..not..show..

....emotion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.