GUYS! how can I know if he`s serious about me? (10 points)!?

So I know this guy for 3 years & he`s perfect with me in EVERYTHING!

he supports me/cares about me/ knows if I`m in a bad mood or sad even if I tried so hard to hide it/ helps me whenever I needed any help in anything/ makes me laugh/ he mentioned only few times about future..he said I`m a person for everyone who wants a better future and that he`ll always be there for me no matter what/ he introduced me to his mom.. I met her twice and she`s was so kind with me.. last time she saw me she said u r a beautiful girl and she kept huging me whenever she tried to find any excuse for doin this! lol

Anyway, these r some of the things he does..

So is he serious about me?

hmmm.. well, does he think about having a future with me..

will he ever propose?

how do I know this? PLS guys what are the things that will me a guy propose and when?

Thnx in advance!

Favorite Answer

He is into u! I do most of the things he does and im really into my girlfriend. And he is thinking about having a future with you. Just be patient bcuz its a big thing to guys

Well he will propose when he thinks the time is right. Talk about weddings and marriage and what would happen if you two got married. and judge from his reactions.

Source(s): Thinkin about proposin

it quite is actual no longer conventional! He has a undertaking, heavily. If I have been you i could stay far off from him. that is common for a BOYFRIEND to be somewhat shielding, yet a pal being THAT OVERPROTECTIVE? that is totally creepy. in case you inquire from me. in basic terms the undeniable fact that he's been stalking you may desire to tell you to no longer flow close to him.

he wants even u to get close wit him n love him...show some symptoms like tat..u love him or even u care for him