Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Are Me and My Boyfriend Ready For Sex?

Okay, we've known each other since we were 5, we started going out at 14 and now we are 23. How do I approach this to him? Or should I wait?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 動情
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

aww, go for it.

& Gooood Luck*

• Vetty
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If he's not come to you with this question then maybe one of a few things going on here....not ready, scared, embarrassed, etc.

So why not think of all the wonderful things you just told us in the few sentences that you said...

Known since the age of 5

Been dating since the age of 14

That means that if you have been friends, so close to each other, and not had sex then you found what many people look for..

And that's waiting for your better half. Someone who makes you so complete that you don't have to think about sex, you don't worry about what they see in someone else, you don't worry about loosing them to someone who's willing to put out on the 3rd date. You have this luxury of knowing someone inside and out, truly, deeply.

Feel blessed. Most people will never have this with someone and those people use sex to try to get close, but chalk it up to 'It's no big deal,' or to say, 'Yeah we did,' then to wonder why they didn't feel as if they were transformed.

If this is something you want, then talk to him. If you are this close, I'm sure an adult conversation is what is needed.

(The rest of ya'll are killing me. This is why some folks are out there taking my tax dollars to take care of their kids because they 'couldn't wait'.)

• Mez
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think it's absolutely amazing that you have been dating for so long & never had sex!

There must be some good reason for it but at 23 i really think the 2 of you need to talk about it because unless you have both decided to wait until marriage i can't see any other reason for not having sex.

Good communication is the key to any relationship so talk to him & good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Are you kidding me????

23!?!?! You have been dating for 9 years without SEX!!?!?!?! What are you waiting for a written invitation from Jesus? Humans have sex organs we are made to use them. Get some condoms or birth control and kiss him and start gyrating and bumping and grinding and take his clothes off. If he doesn't get the picture then you guys should join the convent or seminary and give up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Assuming you're in love with each other and want to spend a lot of time together, just wait for very private time wherein you'll not be interrupted and start talking becoming more intimate.

be certain neither one of you has been others. also use protection. sound like a parent? ok

• 1 decade ago

only have sex with him if you are married...and to the first answerer, We really do need a written invitation from Jesus, that is what a marriage license is...and don't go out and get married just for sex, He needs to be the one and you can't get your virginity back so if he just runs off with it, he will have it for the rest of his life.Only have sex with the one you love...get married if it has been 9 years and you both are 23 so it is legal too.

• runner
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Good for you for waiting....don't listen to those others. What you need to do is talk with your boyfriend and tell him that you are ready to go to the next level. You need to see if he is ready. Don't pressure him into it. Find out nicely if he is ready.

• Tara
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i don't think this is as easy a question to answer as it seems

i think it depends on why you have waited more then if you are ready

if you both decide its time then have fun and use protection hon

• 1 decade ago

c'mon 23!! by all means pliz do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.