Hand Sanitis/zer swallowed??? help!?

Okay... well here is the story.

Okay at school lunchtime today, we were mucking around.... and all the girls think im funny for having a bottle of dettol in my locker.

So anyways, she got a handful of it, and she didn't mean to but she chucked it aiming at my locker (...) but it landed straight in my mouth, about 3 pumps.

I didn't swallow it, i leant straight over, and spat it out, but i could feel I still had quite a bit in my mouth... so i got some water and spat about 10 times in the bin; don't worry, i was slightly laughing and she feels really bad....

but.

i think this is just coincidence (cos i developed a dry cough this morning... -_-) but i now have a seriously bad headache (don't worry im not staying on the computer..) and i am kinda dizzy and shaking with cold... and feel really weak and terrible....

is that just from the cold?

or from dettol hand sanitiser poisoning??

cos i dont wanna die.

..

......

HELP!

or wait... could it be comething else?????

HELP MEE...

will giv ten points

oh yeh.... and i like went to the toilet about ten minutes ago and after this i gotta pee real bad....

anyway.

give your thoughts.

thanku.

toodles.

xxx

... ermmm... i live in australia, and it's kinda winter over here (no its not snowing and we're not dying.... winter over in australia is just a little rain and wind.... and mostly just mild weather (15-20 degrees celcius which is like 59-68 degrees Farenheit.

gosh.

lol.

• Chrys

if you can put hand sanitizer on your hands, you can put it in your mouth...(it will be absorbed by your skin when you use it..) so it's just a coincidence if you feel bad.

why are you at school in summer