is there a way to get the games that i have to buy from apple store for my ipod touch for free?

hi is there a way to get the games that i have to buy from apple store for my ipod touch for free like i want a game but i have to pay for it is there a trick or way to get it for free .... if i jailbreak my ipod can i get watever i want for free?

thnx

Favorite Answer

If you jailbreak your ipod then you can download games from torrent sites.

They maybe not have every single game that is in the app store but you will be able to download some of them from there. go to some torrent sites and look up what apps/games they have before you go and jailbreak your ipod.

Source(s): www.torrentz.com www.mininova.org www.isohunt.com
  • darien

i'm uncertain correct to the Zune and how lots it ought to decide for, yet as an proprietor of an iTouch, I somewhat propose it. you're able to do in certainty something on there, and it is all so modern, expert and uncomplicated to apply. i'm beginning as much as sound like I artwork for Apple, yet I promise i do no longer :) the countless loose stuff featured on the iTouch is: internet browser, calendar, youtube, mail, calculator, notes, climate, clock, shares, contacts, maps. you in addition to might get get admission to to the applications keep, the place you need to purchase greater applications, maximum of them no better than $5. To get admission to the app keep, internet, climate forecast and another applications you have chose get admission to to the internet eg instant. additionally, you will get many applications, maximum ordinarily video games, for loose which will make your iPod that far greater relaxing. i'm satisfied with mine, besides. :)

Did you know Apple makes lots of effort to hide information from the public about exploding iPods?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/03/article-...

on itunes they have free apps,

while theyre not as good as the ones u have to pay for,

they ARE free