What is the reason for hair loss in males? Is there a reason behind this? Please suggest a remedy for it ?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
anyway as we know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago my husband suffered very much from hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:
1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed
It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for him!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.php
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!
not only my and my husband`s own personal experience
- 1 decade ago
There are many causes for hair loss. It can be because of nutritional deficiency, hormone imbalance, stress or disease. But generally the most common cause of hair loss is Adrogenetic Alopecia. It is the medical term for hair loss or baldness that is passed to you through genetics.
You can't cure it but you can fight back using natural supplements to make your hair regrow and become healthy again.Source(s): http://make-your-hair-grow-now.com/
- 1 decade ago
Male pattern baldness is mostly genetically determined. As a general rule, it's easier to maintain remaining hair than it is to regrow new hair. However, there are treatments such as topical creams or transplant surgeries that can help. I would recommend asking your doctor or going to see a Trichologist.Source(s): Me, Professional Hairdresser.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- RONINLv 41 decade ago
The leading cause of Hair loss is scientifically proven to be DHT or dihydrotestosterone, a hormone that tends to attach itself to your hair follicles and other receptor sites. Finally, your hair follicles get bound and weak thus resulting in loss of hair and baldness.
Hormonal problems may cause hair loss. If your thyroid gland is overactive or underactive, your hair may fall out. This hair loss usually can be helped by treatment of thyroid disease. Hair loss may occur if male or female hormones, known as androgens and estrogens, are out of balance. Correcting the hormone imbalance may stop your hair loss.
Simple Food like Fish, eggs, beans and yogurt are rich in proteins so you should try and include these in your diet
Soy protein (tofu) has also been found to be helpful in stimulating hair growth.
Here is the list of supplements you need to intake daily in order to have healthy hair
* Vitamin B-complex - 50 mg. (including folate, biotin and inositol)
* Vitamin B-6 - 50 mg.
* Vitamin C 1-2 gms with bioflavonoids
* Vitamin E - 400 to 800 IU daily
* Beta-Carotene - 10,000 to 15,000 IU (Beta-carotene is found in green and yellow vegetables and fruits especially ripen mangoes)
* Magnesium, sulfur, zinc
* Silica (horsetail) - 300 mg. daily
* Nettle - 250 mg. three times daily
* Flaxseed oil - one tbsp daily or one tablet
- Silver.25Lv 41 decade ago
It's mostly genetics and male pattern baldness. There are some solutions for it like hair weaving for which you'll need to consult a trichologist.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Remedy: Wear a wig.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Wikipedia is your friend. You'll get the right information from there.Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldness