Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Im going to a party, what should i wear with my black strapless, knee length dress?

Hey i need ideas for shoes and jewlery and stuff, what should i wear over the top, what kind of tights???

...... and any other ideas...

thanks.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Your dress sounds cute. Maybe wear sheer black tights/stockings. Wear a necklace (especially for a strapless dress) - maybe either one on a thin black ribbon with a pendant (if you have one like that) or a shiny necklace with a pendant of some sort. Wear some dangly shiny earrings. Maybe wear a chunky silver ring or else a bracelet (charm bracelet or otherwise).

Now as for shoes, depends if you're going to be doing a lot of standing/walking and how used to wearing heels you are. Either go for some shiny silver heels (if wearing silver jewelery and bring a silver bag) or else wear some black ballet flats or black boots and bring a small black bag.

Have a great night! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should wear silver hoop earrings and a chunky ring.if you have silver or black flats then wear them otherwise try to wear some neutral coloured shoes. wear some sparkly colourful eyeshadow, light blush and mascara and lightly applied eyeliner, also put on a dab of pink lipstick and clear gloss. if you really need to wear tights then wear some grey tights or sheer black ones, and if you can find some patterned ones then that would work well. put your hair in beachy waves and leave it down.then just throw a cardigan on and grab a black clutch purse! hope this helps!

• 4 years ago

Neither. A pores and skin tight black gown isn't proper in spite of a sweater. i want to advise getting a clean gown or merely donning black gown pants with a conservative suitable. this is his finished relatives and a solemn adventure.

• 4 years ago

Neither. A epidermis tight black gown isn't suited regardless of a sweater. i choose to propose getting a clean gown or in basic terms donning black gown pants with a conservative good. it is his entire kin and a solemn experience.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try like the saturdays kinda look with bright tights and jewellery:)

• 1 decade ago

Gold or silver jewelry

bright leggings

black or gold or silver or pink or blue shoes

FYI not all these things at once.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Match your shoe, purse, and accessory colors to each other.

• 1 decade ago

no tights. it looks sexy with black or red high heels.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.