I am looking for a free good and evil magic spell book?

My friend told me that there is a site where you can get a Free Good and Evil Spell Book the spell book has ritual spells in it. All you have to do is pay shipping/handling. He has the book but I forgot the what the website was called. Can anyone please help me?

Favorite Answer

The Necronomicon.

I can make some stuff up for you if you want to pay me $5 and we'll call it shipping and handling.

hehe, r u serious? uhm to cast a curse meaning bad luck, u must first kill an animal not fish, put it in a box with my number including the person u want to have a bad luck, make sure u right the name and or describe it or make a short sentence, and then burn the box

[Now that you have red this, you must post this to 20 users or else you or one of your love ones will die in 6 days]

the complete idiot's guide to wicca and witchcraft is great and I think modern magic is a good book i have one but i didn't finish it but it is good and some people say if u finish you will be expert at witchcraft

Source(s): some magic sites : www.spellsofmagic.com www.thewiccanway.org

The Book of Mormon.

I'm sure there are some published for Dungeons&Dragons.

Try your nearest games store.

Source(s): Do you honestly believe in witchcraft? Really? How about Santa Claus?

You might try asking in the mythology category.

I guess you get what you pay for.

Jeeezzzz....

Where do these people COME from?