clare w asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

my neighbours dog keeps on barking and peeing in the house?

when my neighbors dogs come in to season the the boy dog has to come in and when he does the put him in a crate, in the night he gets out if the crate and pulls the blinds down and pees every where, they say that they are going to get rid of him but my daughter loves and him and the neighbors said that we could have him but him but i can't because he peer's please help, the dog is a jack russell and he is 2 years old

Favorite Answer

First if he isn't neutered, would be to neuter him. The second is he is a young JR and requires a lot of exercise.

He needs to get that energy out somewhere and if he isn't getting it during the day, he will get it when he can which can include the barking.

As for the peeing, he is marking the territory since he is doing this when a female is in season.

If he is so tired he will have no choice but settle. Watch his water intake before bed and most of all, escape proof the cage.

Good Luck.

Some people will feed the dog when dinner is over and they think that's different, but the dog can't tell when it's dinner time and will bug you until you stop dinner and then feed him. So think about the chain of behavior that you're rewarding here. Learn here https://tr.im/uwPmA

Contrary to what you're being told here, feeding your dog "people food" is not what's making him beg. I'm a professional trainer and always feed my dog human quality training treats (cut up chicken, cheese, beef, turkey, etc.) and those of us trainers who do this never have a begging problem. Our dogs know that they get "paid" for correct behavior and never from the table. You could feed your dog dogfood from the table and have a begging problem. It isn't *what* you're feeding, but *when* and *where* you feed him that counts.

If you have a problem with begging, the odds are that you have other problems as well. Consider taking your dog to a basic training class to teach him to obey when you ask him to do something or stop doing something undesirable. Dogs that bark and pester you have learned bad habits-- from you! Going to a training class will help you unlearn those and help you get into better habits.

Just the ask for 2 year dog for him to see it crate and all. Maybe wish for now in to run turn around for night sight happy for everyone to be.

Sounds to me like the dog has not been neutered. I rescued a male dog who sprayed whenever my daughter brought her female dogs round, but he stopped this almost as soon as I had him neutered. Talk to your vet about it, he'll give you some sound advice. When you say he has to come in, does this mean they are both kept outside normally? If this is so then he may not be house trained, which will be a lot harder to cure. Again speak to your vet or veterinary nurse, they will give you ll the advice you need to make an informed choice.

Source(s): previous experience

in california you call animal control and they will tell them to shut up the dog and if they dont they will come again and give them material where they can take the dog for training and if they keep it up and make noise to much they can be fined and fined again and i believe they can even be required to take the dog to a trainiong school i would love to just kill it. im in the philippines now and for 5 months ive been trying to get my neighbor of stone to stop their skreeching dog that starts skreeching at 4;30 pm to 10;pm . i try o get them to take care of it ive went to barangy 2 times and made blotter and had them come there for mediator to help get it straight and asked them many times to keep it down but i have 3300 music videos on my computer downloaded so i played music as loud as i can from 7 pm to 4 am and they can hear it as good as me and it was real loud.now they take care of their dog. things you have to do some times amaze me. its so amazing to me how careless some people can be.i wonder if me being white has anything to do with it why they dont care to shut their dog up?

maybe they should take him out to go to potty before putting him in the crate. Also the should get a better lock or something of the sort so he can't get out.

Have a talk with your neighbors about how to deal with this problem.

go Bark and Pee in your Neighbours house! teach them a lesson! or you could just pee on the dog!

I dont even understand what your trying say

why do u care?