Help! roommate trouble?

Recently I just moved in with my Boyfriend,he lives with his Mom,and his mom's best friend. The problem is his Mom's best friend ALWAYS has people coming over to our house, whether they are just staying overnight or they're staying for a few weeks . The reason why I am so angry and annoyed is because all those guests are interfering in me and my boyfriend's space and privacy. My boyfriend has already told her that he was very mad about her having people over all the time and she completely ignored what he said just because I sleep in the same room as him. We tried to deal with it in a positive way and not let them get to us, but nothing has gotten any better, in fact it has definitely

gotten much worse and also a lot of those quests are pretty mean to me too.

Also can't just can't move somewhere else like we wish we could, we can barley afford the things we need and were having a hard time making ends meet

Can anyone suggest anything to help us

Favorite Answer

kill them both and hide the bodies in the floor make sure to seal them in something before you put them in the floor or it will smell like ***

You and ur bf should talk to his mom about the problem, and if she doesn't listen,tell her that it's important. but i agree with u, u do need privacy. Or you could buy a lock (u shud b able to afford it), and simply lock the door. or put a 'do not disturb' sign out side on ur door. you could tell the guest that it's none of thier buissness and to stay out of it.

Ask your boyfriend's mother to mediate with her friend for you two and if it does not resolve the issue have your own friends come over to annoy her equally until she cracks.

tell your boyfriend to give ur mom an ultimatum else you both will leave the house...