how can i get rid of worries and anxiety?

for last few months i am having worries and anxieties .though they are reasonable sometimes.but these feelings are so intense that i often feel dizzy,get headache and really want to just escape through the world.

i have tried to remove these tensions from my head but i can't.

life seems so painful.

please tell me how can i not have these much tensions?

Favorite Answer

If I had my life to live over, I would perhaps have more actual troubles but I'd have fewer imaginary ones. ~Don Herold

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday. ~Author Unknown

If things go wrong, don't go with them.

Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.

Troubles are a lot like people - they grow bigger if you nurse them.

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere

Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.

Worry bankrupts the spirit.

Source(s): I thought I'd give you a few good quotations about worrying and anxiety. They really helped me with my anxiety. I hope they can give you some motivation for getting better.

Oh i know how you feel my friend! D;

It's the worst feeling ever. I know because i use to have it really bad.

I use to feel that people were trying to take away all my air so i had to hide and take deep breathes, i would feel like everyone was constantly watchin me so i would look down all the time, I would feel That someone was out to get me, and i would cry for the littlest things.

But here is what i did to fix that.

I had tried this thing at school with one of my classes where we would all lay on the floor and do some type of breathing/meditating exercise that would kinda help us wake up. When i did it, i felt like nothing could stop me, i felt new. And one day when i got my anxiety, i tried it!

I had shut my eyes, Relaxed, and took in good energy.... letting out the bad energy. It helped soooo much that i don't have bad anxiety at all! :D Its more of a meditation though. lol

If you would like me to explain more or have questions, i'd be glad to answer them for you! Just message me! Hopefully this helps! :D

- Ashley F

Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.

Worries start to affect us in a negative way when they become chronic: the worries repeat, go on and on all the time, in never ending circle.

Remedy

0.Start with never criticizing yourself .

1.Regular exercises like an early morning walk, jog, or aerobics.

2.Try yoga. It helps in getting better your blood flow and reduces hyperventilation.

3.Whenever a panic situation arises, try to concentrate with deep breathing.

4.Try meditation as a solution searching method.

5.Follow a healthy low fat and high vitamin diet.

6.Never stay alone when you are in panic,means hangout with friends and family.

This problem can only be solved by yourself seen as it's all about the mind. Although seeking guidance from more professional lines may be good for you, speaking with a person from a one to one point of view can really help these thoughts.

Just remember to have some alone time, where you don't think just relax. Try lying on your bed and say listening to music, i know it's only temporarily but it may refresh your mind for a period of time, and help you see things clearer. In time the tensions will ease, but the more you worry the more tension will build, so relaxing is the key. Have you got any close friends to speak of these worries with? Friends who will actually speak to you about it instead of telling you "it'll be okay"? Having support from others close to you will ease these thoughts as its a reassuring act.

Journalling can be very effective and theraputic. Writing out plans on paper can relieve stress and anxiety. Swimming or hot tubbing, or hot showers can be very very relaxing. Yoga or stretching is very relaxing. Getting into routines such as making tea from loose leaves or knitting are all very good as well.

Roughly, there are two types of worries - those you can`t do anything about, and those you can...or at least can try.

So try not to worry about those things you can`t change or do anything about. And try to change those that you can.

Worrying is a stressful negative thing destructive only to the worrier - another tip is to try to be phlegmatic and philosophical, and try to accept your life as it is if you can`t change it.

do something to distract you like going out , listen to pop music , read books...