What are some ways you can fix your relationship?

I am still angry at my husband, but I don't want things to go down the toilet. What can we do?

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    -----------> come clean.give a chance


  • Yeah, it may be time for counseling. I and my wife are right there with you and it may take counseling to get it right. As for now, I just want to wish her away and that is not right.

  • 1 decade ago

    I don't think you ll get great answers on here for this .

    beside you provided no details, what kind of problem? assuming mild issues, how about you try to seduce him, by wearing sexy stuff and also suggest him to do so.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    start communicating .

    have a confessional . then drink some wine, light some candles & make love .

    Source(s): sounds weird coming from an 18 year old huh ?
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    counseling or just talk about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.