POLL: have you ever posted a question that nobody understood it so it got reported?

maybe this question is to hard also LOL

Update:

i asked a question a few hours ago and mispelt a word to see if people understood the question or just pick up on the spelling, and got reported in the process, got to love yahoo

Update 2:

Lois i got 40 answers to that question

all 40 people called me a idiot because they thought i couldnt spell, not one person understood what my question was about, whiched proved a point that most answer users are idiots

Update 3:

whiched LOL i just did it again

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I got a VN for posting a link of a pic of a bloke and you could see half his crack because his pants werent pulled up properly.

I'm sick of the dickwads on this site who report questions.

Yahoo has set up the report system to encourage these little cretins to report with the promise that the more they do it successfully, the more power their subsequent reports will have.

The above is my opinion and should not be misconstrued as anything but.

• Yup, similar happens to me all the time. I've even tried to explain reasonings to Yahoo about why I asked a question but didn't include those details due to the fact if I them people wouldn't answer honestly, but in more of a text book fashion. It's very upsetting and would really like to know what's up with that? I've even appealed trying to explain that.

Also yes I picked up on your mispelt word. And yes I did use it the same way you did, and no I won't mention it to others. LOL!

Source(s): Disclaimer: I feel like I have to place disclaimers on all my answers and questions now so others don't report me because they are offended because they don't like my answer.
  • Ms G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I got reported for putting a youtube link

• 1 decade ago

never happen to me. I try to make questions as simple as possible because there are a lot of touchy yahoo users.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People on Yahoo are idiots...reporting for no reason, idiots!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Amazing story.

• 1 decade ago

Yep, happened to me a couple months ago =/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My **** got reported because someone was to sensitive and i guess was offended. Idk why people do that its just a question

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No thts stupid!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.