The TV show Surface fans...?

That was my favorite show. Who was upset when they canceled it after the first season? I miss that show. I had a surface marathon the last few days since theres no school.

I thought the plot of the show was so fascinating. Miles was my favorite character, i thought it was cool that he kinda turned into one at the end and raised one of them. Who was your favorite character and favorite thing about the show? I'm bored at 3am and thought I would discuss this with other fans. My friends don't have a clue what this show is so I guess i'll talk to strangers. =]

Favorite Answer

I remember this show I really liked it. I was not happy when i found out that they were cancelling it. Its been ages since I've watched it. How did it end again? Was it like tsunami came...? That's all i remember.

I liked Miles too i thought he was cute and i liked how he was trying to protect them.

i came across this show when i saw the dvd at walmart

i really liked it

it was original and a really good story

the actors were a lil iffy sometimes but all around i enjoyed it

i was disappointed after watching the full 1st season that it had been cancelled ..figures

same with that show Invasion a couple years back it was a good one too

I liked Richard and of course Nim!!

I loved that show. They had it on here in the UK. Its actually being repeated at the min. I thought Nim was so cute. It ended wide open for a season 2 so I was disappointed that they didn't carry on.