What name should my character have?

Its a about a 16 year old boy who gets tangled up in an assignation plot. I like Aaron or Jaden but I can't think of a cool last name? Any suggestions for first or last names?

He is from a British family. He has blue eyes and dark black hair. He is sporty and has five different hobbies e.g Skateboarding, Sailing ,Surfing, Mountain Biking, Rugby. He has a few friends when he was seven his Mum and dad broke up he is now living with his Mum in London. Also he is now 16 years old. I'd like the name to be remembered easily e.g Bond,Rider Eragon,Potter. I like Aaron as the first name.

Favorite Answer

Aaron Fletcher

I don't know, but I don't like Jaden. It's too common these days, and Aaron would've been more common around the year your person was born.

Rose x

Jaden Hunter

Okay it depends on what you want to project about the character...

Whats his racial background, is he an migrant, you know he might have a name thats different because of that. More details would help in narrowing down the kinda name your character should have, rather than it being a lottery.

• Wdkg

We kind of need a personality and/or appearance to answer this question properly.

I'll edit if you do..