Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i need help! would it be wrong..?

well, im 14 and im gonna be a freshman. i like this really hot guy, he is the 1st string varsity quarter back and a senior. we both really like eachother, but he is 18. he has a rep of bein a player and stuff, but he told me he has changed. do you thing it would be bad to go out with him? i need suggestions and stuff. most helpful and detailed gets best answer! thanks.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You might get a bad rep. He sounds hot and popular, therefore lots of girls probably want him. Lots of older girls. And when they find out he's got a niner, they'll instantly be bitches and jealous of you. It's just the way girls are. Number two, he probably just thinks your hot and wants to get with you lets face it. Why wouldn't he get someone his own age unless he's already been through them all already and is going after the new girl?

if you really think he might be sweet about it, tell him you know people will talk about it, and ask why he's so interested in you. Make him work for it, and prove that he likes YOU. if he doesn't and if an *** and says he did just wanna get with you or some as,,sshoo,le comment like that, then just say your happy you never really trusted him, and you hope he enjoys being remember as a total asshole. :) be smart.

• 1 decade ago

Well you and him are going threw different things right now. First your going into high school. And he has already gone threw all the changes you are going to go threw;hes looking towards college, your looking towards prom. When you guys get in 20's 3 years isn't such a bad thing. But right now its quite a difference. Your turning into a adult, he is a adult. He probably has had sex, and will most likely want you to have sex with him. That's a problem to, so those are some reasons. If I were you maybe go for a guy that's a freshmen like you, or sophomore.

• 1 decade ago

you just have to accept sometimes that some people just arent right for you and that they would be no good. this is one of them situations. the age gap may cause problems and you both probably want different thing from your relationship. sometimes just accepting that it would never work is best and though it may be hard to ignore your feelings find someone your own age.

think about what kinds of things will be said if you go around dating an 18 year old!

hope this helps

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Once a player, always a player. He's not changing, trust me. If you can deal with that, then go for it, but I'm pretty sure he just wants to get into your pants.

Source(s): E-X-P-E-R-I-E-N-C-E experience.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I doubt he wants a 14 year old if he is 18...keep dreaming sweetie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like a typical case of The Stifmeister. Punch him in the crotch and call him a perv!!!

• 1 decade ago

you never really know he might want you for something something, but not all guys are like that so take a chance and if hes just using you dont talk to him any more

• 1 decade ago

I can pretty much guarantee you will be talked about by everyone. (What they will be saying won't be good)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i doubt he wants to go out with you more then he wants to smash that..

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

He just want's to get in your pants...don't do it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.