I need help i have rotten egg burps!!!!!help me plz.anybody.QUICK?

lately my stomach has been hurting on and off days and i have diarrhea.and a lot of times i have rotten eggs burps like almost every-other day or everyday.is it a disease?i need help.the rotten egg burp is annoying and taste bad.i need a doctor or someone with experience.plz help im begging.don't you wanna make my life better: (

• Elly
    Favorite Answer

You know already that only a doctor can help you. You will need test to rule out things.Take some Tums and get yourself to the doctor.

Same consistent taste no matter what you've eaten? Been years, saw a specialist, he had no clue, and it went away on its own eventually. In the meantime I think I used over the counter Immodium AD, but it's been years, that may not be right. I was prescribed a number of things for it, none of them worked, but whether I was right on the Immodium or not, it was definitely something store-bought that fixed it, not a prescription.

ewww go to the doctor.

ur making me fill sick!