Why do women seem to never know what they want?

I just got dumped by a girl who decided after months that this wasn't what she wanted after all, that I was just there to comfort her when she was lonely. After telling me so many times that she was in love with me.

And supposedly she digs a friend of mine.

What the hell?

Funny thing is that this friend of mine, yeah hes my buddy but hes a 24/7 douche to her. So screw both of them if its true but damn it really hurts.

Favorite Answer

Brother ive been there. Women just have a very unique mind we men cant predict what will happen next. If she left you then its over.. and if she left you for a friend of yours then they both sound like douches.

That Happened To Me About 3 Times.

With A Guy Though, Ha.

For Some Odd Reason Girls Are Attracted To Mean Guys.

Nice Guys Never Win With Girls, It's Weird.

I'm Sorry Though, That Really Stinks.

If She Can't See How Lucky She Was, Then F Them Both.

You Don't Need Em! (:

It's not women in general. It's probably just her. A lot of women know what they want, but in saying that, women are way more emotional than men, so they may say things that they don't mean. Anyhow, aren't you glad she told you the truth?

Women don't feel any attraction with nice guys , u have to tease her bust her balls , be funny , confident and mysterious to keep the attraction instead of sounding like needy and clingy by kissing her ***

That's women for you mate. I've been in similar situations. Women are too easily controlled by their emotions, they don't seem to be able to be reasonable or think things through.

just remember not all women are like that !!

she didn't want to tell you that bit incase you got mad at her so she lied. **** happens. :\

Girls are stupid. lol